Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A few random pics

Her daddy said he had her hooked on ice cream, so grandpa had to check it out at Fast Eddie's. He was right!!


Hey, everyone else has a classic car!!


Can you tell Devin really loves his sister-in-law??


Shannon, Brian, Tom, Kyle, Tatiana and Devin.


4 comments:

Orton Gang said...

Awesome! Now if I would take time to figure out my digital camera I could update my blog better. The girls put all the pictures on ours so far. Where did you get that cute old car Cora was in? anyway the fam is looking great except I did not see any ics of grandma with the little cutie. Grandma give that camera to someone!

the Leightons said...

We bought the old car a couple of years ago off e-bay. No, no pics of grandma (that's on purpose!) ha

Heather said...

The grand baby is darling- first time I even knew she existed. Mom is not so good at informing us. Tell Shannon I say congrats!

Unknown said...

WOW! I haven't seen any of you guys in almost a decade! Everyone is all grown up!