Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's Happening

We've been super busy. We rented one of those huge dumpsters and have been completely emptying the attic to make a bedroom for Devin. We are also super cleaning the entire house and throwing out anything that isn't nailed down! Wow, it's amazing how much "stuff" we have. We are expanding the upstairs and building an apartment with it's own entrance for Brian and Shannon to rent while Brian finishes college.We've been flooring, insulating and sheetrocking Devin's new bedroom and then will move Tom into his old one. That will give us the room needed to build a bathroom for Brian and Shannon's apartment.I watch Cora days while Brian and Shannon are working so I get to see her a lot. I'm lucky, since she's the sweetest thing on the planet right now! She's really a good baby. And did I mention she gets cuter every day?Well, gotta get going for now, I'll try to upload some pics later today if I have time and can pry the (my) laptop away from anyone!!

No comments: